The Berkshire Family YMCA is looking for knowledgeable volunteer coaches to lead our Sports Leagues, including outdoor soccer, indoor soccer, baseball andSee More Details...
Do you want to help make a difference in the lives of others? Do you enjoy teaching kids new skills? Do you like sharing your experiences and the Y with others? Then volunteer with the Y!
By becoming a Y volunteer you will become part of the Y’s dedicated effort to strengthen communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Volunteers make a difference in the community – and they have a great experience as well!
Taking time to help others in the community by sharing your time, skills and passion can offer many of the following experiences and benefits:
- Explore personal interests and passions
- Develop new skills
- Increase confidence
- Enhance leadership skills
- Develop new relationships and make friends
- Gain valuable work experience
- Develop communication skills
- Give back to your community
- Fulfill community service requirements for school credit
- Gain community service experience to add to college, financial aid and scholarship applications
- Learn, grow and HAVE FUN!!
Return Volunteer Application and completed CORI form to Earl Persip III at email@example.com