Giving back and providing support to our neighbors
- People Helping People Scholarship: Financial assistance for memberships and programs. Pick up an application at the Welcome Center.
- Military Outreach Initiative: Free memberships for military families and local active duty military employees. Contact Senior Program Director Earl Persip III at 413-499-7650 x13 or pick up a brochure at our Welcome Center.
- Supervised Visitation: For more information, contact our Community Development Director Justine Gingras at 413-499-7650 x32.
- Housing: Contact Berkshire Housing, 413-499-1630 x110.
- At the Y, building a strong global community begins at home. Ys in the U.S. help young people develop cultural competencies, diverse populations connect to the community and individuals around the world gain access to life-changing resources and support. As an interconnected global network, the Y has the resources and solutions to build bridges and make our changing communities stronger—both at home and abroad. Read more here.
Volunteerism & Giving
- Annual Campaign: Give today for a brighter tomorrow. Our Annual Campaign helps strengthen our communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Your donation will help us provide financial assistance for memberships, childcare, programs, summer camp and more. Make a donation on our website or at the Welcome Center. For more information or other ways in which you can help, contact Executive Director Randy Kinnas at 413-499-7650 x12.
- Volunteer: The Y is always looking for volunteers to help with youth sports and at our fundraising events. Fill out a volunteer application at the Welcome Center. For more information, contact Senior Program Director Earl Persip III at 413-499-7650 x13 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Pittsfield Family YMCA is a proud member of the Massachusetts Alliance of YMCAs which advocates for our mission on the State level.