Want to get in shape for the summer and learn a fun skill that will last you a lifetime? Then join Rico and Claudia and learn how to dance Salsa in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. The class will be taught in the club style and not in the ballroom style.
Benefits to learning:
- Great exercise
- Great social skill
- Inexpensive entertainment
- Great time shared with a partner
- Fantastic way to meet new people
- Impress others with your smooth moves
- Most importantly, have fun!
Claudia Paredes and Rico Correa
Pittsfield Family YMCA, 292 North Street
No pre-registration is required. Come to the Y on Latin Nites!
413-329-5523 or 841-2157